Saturday, 22 April 2017

My First Limited Edition Prints!

I'm taking part in Norfolk and Norwich Open Studios next month and have joined the Cromer Art Trail. This will be my first Open Studios experience, when I'll have my home open to the public. Joining an Art Trail is beneficial for many reasons and one I've already gained from is to learn.  The group, including well-established artists have a wealth of knowledge between them and through their advice I've learned how to produce prints of my paintings.  My high quality, fade resistant prints are locally made and my mount board and cello bags come from Jackson's Art Supplies.  I invested in a Logan 440-1 mount cutter so I can save money by making my own mounts.  I'm feeling quite pleased with myself for completing my first framed and bagged prints ready for sale.  Framed prints will be on show at The Garden House Gallery Cromer Art Trail Taster Exhibition, which starts Friday 28th April. During Open Studios they'll be spread among our Art Trail recommended venues for refreshments (see link) and my bagged prints will be available from home.





No comments:

Post a Comment